Free streaming hair metal from Napster. Choose your band, click & listen, Metalheads!
Anthrax Bon Jovi Bulletboys Cinderella Def Leppard Dokken Guns 'N' Roses Judas Priest
Kiss Megadeth Motley Crue Motorhead Ozzy Osbourne Poison Queensryche Ratt
Scorpions Skid Row Tesla Van Halen Warrant WASP Whitesnake Winger

Thursday, April 26, 2007


Album O' The Week time once again. My friends and I were just talking about what a strong 1986 summer album 5150 was, but we've already featured it on AOTW. I'm going to go with Slide It In by Whitesnake. I heard Slow and Easy the other day on the radio and that triggered today's AOTW. Good ones here, especially the ones that get real nasty and bluesy....unlike my women who get real nasty and woozy. Pump your fist to some good ol Whitesnake, it's our Album O' The Week.

editor's note: A special shout out this post goes to people that have never met us but take the time to indulge our metal craziness. We try to make our blog as sexist and blatantly male pig headed as possible (much like a sweaty growling David Coverdale), but this girl Allyson just keeps coming back. Allyson loves her some metal and we love her right back. Mark, Andre, Rob, Robert, Bill and Mike are top notch gents who we can't wait to meet. Mark and Rob, if our site/blog ever gets to the level that you guys have achieved, we'll be very proud. It's been over a year for us and we were just talking to ourselves for a LONG time. We're glad to have you on board and when we become rich and famous you're ALL coming with us!! Gday Metalheads

5 Comments:

Blogger Allyson said...

What can I say, I must love pig headed-sweaty men.

Oh, so glam!

And yes, Whitesnake kicks much ass.
Allyson
www.bringbackglam.com

8:29 AM  
Blogger rock_of_ages said...

A decent album and a step away from the previous blues-rock albums thanks to Mel Galley's addition to the band.

Released in '84 over here in the UK and later re-recorded for the US market with John Sykes on guitar. Spit It Out, Slide It In itself and Hungry For Love are throwaways but Give Me More Time, Standing In The Shadows, Guilty Of Love, Slow An Easy and especially Gambler are essential for me.

Overall a good choice for AOTW I think!!

Bill

http://rockofages.wordpress.com

8:32 AM  
Blogger Hard Rock Hideout said...

Whitesnake is one of my all time favorite bands, especially the John Sykes lineup.

Slide it In is my 2nd favorite Whitesnake disc.

If you haven't caught this band live, you really need to. They put on an amazing show, and Coverdale still has a good voice.

Congrats on your Blogiversary!

Rob
Hard Rock Hideout
www.hardrockhideout.com

9:47 AM  
Blogger Metal Mark said...

I like Slide it in a lot. You have a great blog here. You guys always seem to have an interesting take on bands and their music.

6:33 PM  
Blogger JULIET said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Alena

http://www.sunscreenstips.com

4:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home