Free streaming hair metal from Napster. Choose your band, click & listen, Metalheads!
Anthrax Bon Jovi Bulletboys Cinderella Def Leppard Dokken Guns 'N' Roses Judas Priest
Kiss Megadeth Motley Crue Motorhead Ozzy Osbourne Poison Queensryche Ratt
Scorpions Skid Row Tesla Van Halen Warrant WASP Whitesnake Winger

Sunday, April 29, 2007

I gave in to my buddy Jeremy and agreed with him to go to Type O Negative here in Charlotte on Saturday night. I know we discussed them several posts ago as a new band we kinda like. I thought they were new, but I believe Metal Mark (not quite sure) informed me they rose from the ashes from a band called carnivore. I don't know how to explain them, but a mix between Pink Floyd and Pantera would probably be the most accurate. Before I go, I did come across something interesting while checking out some KISS stuff. Did you know that Ace Frehley used to be in a NYC street gand with Mr. Blackie Lawless? The name of the gang...I hesitate to write this because you may never hear WASP the same way after......was the Duckies! The Duckies?. That's just great stuff metalheads. Enjoy your Sunday. I'll see you tomorrow.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Cody said...

I've said this before and I'll say it again, if I were to have my own "The Warriors" style gang it would be the Duckies.

We'd drive around in a VW Karmann Ghia, wear stylish tweed overcoats, rolled trousers and Chuck Taylors. We'd kick the asses of anyone who implied we were gay. Then we'd do girlish things to make those same people think we have gay tendencies. Then we'd kick their asses again.

That's how the Duckies roll.

9:52 PM  
Blogger Hard Rock Hideout said...

Warriors come out to playyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeayyyyy!

I love that movie. (That was one of the last games that I picked up for my Playstation 2).

That is an interesting fact about Paul and Blackie. I didnt know that one.

8:12 AM  
Blogger Hair Metal Blog said...

Yeah Hard Rock Hideout--Cody, Joe and I are die-hard Warriors fans. We each have the special release DVD. I've been a fan of that movie since I watched it back in the early-mid eighties. I like the whole VW, tweed overcoat thing Code. I think my gang would be like the one in the opening credits of the Warriors that were wearing the pastel colored shiny satin suits (complete with suspenders and ties). We'd all look alike too. Fat white dudes with white jackets, red shirts, white ties and shoes with blue suspenders. We'd rule the streets, suckas! Can you dig it!

9:34 AM  
Blogger JULIET said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Alena

www.sunscreenstips.com

6:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home