Free streaming hair metal from Napster. Choose your band, click & listen, Metalheads!
Anthrax Bon Jovi Bulletboys Cinderella Def Leppard Dokken Guns 'N' Roses Judas Priest
Kiss Megadeth Motley Crue Motorhead Ozzy Osbourne Poison Queensryche Ratt
Scorpions Skid Row Tesla Van Halen Warrant WASP Whitesnake Winger

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Rebellion is the name of our game today on the Tuesday Which Song Rocked Harder edition. I liked these videos back in the day because they had long haired rockers dissing the public school system and throwing teachers in pools and disturbing the high school peace with general metal mayhem and madness. I would have liked to have done all of these things but I would have been grounded for several thousands of weeks and my old man would have thrown me under a greyhound bus. We needed bands like the Crue and Twisted Sister to help keep our minds churning in fantasy, and they did the job very well. This week's WSRH features Smokin' In The Boys Room by Motley Crue (our high schools had smoking areas, so this wasn't a necessity for us...ahhh the good 'ol days) vs We're Not Gonna Take It by Twisted Sister. I have a final exam tonight (one of my last) and I think when I'm done I'm going to walk to the bathroom at the end of the hall with my pack of Camel lights and fire up. Screw any NARC who tries to tell my mom...Rock on metalheads.

6 Comments:

Blogger Allyson said...

It's none of my business, but what degree are you working toward?

Also, I naturally go with the Crue. Was there any doubt?

Allyson
www.bringbackglam.com

1:12 PM  
Blogger Hard Rock Hideout said...

I like both songs, but I have to go with the Crue as well.

Rob
Hard Rock Hideout
www.hardrockhideout.com

3:42 PM  
Blogger Andre du Plessis said...

I'll vote for Twisted Sister - it hit home at the time of my rebellious phase at school.

5:20 AM  
Blogger Metal Mark said...

Twisted Sister over the Crue for sure.

6:34 AM  
Blogger rock_of_ages said...

Much as I like that one by the Crue I'll go with Twisted Sister on this one.....

Bill

http://rockofages.wordpress.com

8:47 AM  
Blogger Hair Metal Blog said...

It's certainly your business Allyson! You need to make sure this guy spitting metal tidbits at you every day is qualified. I am getting my Bachelors in Business Administration on the seventh of this month. I was on the 16 year college program, lol. I have thought about grad school but we'll see. I'll keep the masses posted.

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home