Free streaming hair metal from Napster. Choose your band, click & listen, Metalheads!
Anthrax Bon Jovi Bulletboys Cinderella Def Leppard Dokken Guns 'N' Roses Judas Priest
Kiss Megadeth Motley Crue Motorhead Ozzy Osbourne Poison Queensryche Ratt
Scorpions Skid Row Tesla Van Halen Warrant WASP Whitesnake Winger

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

This is our first post to feature this band and I'll give myself 40 lashes for that tonight. I was cruising metaldom late last night looking for songs for the MP3 player and out of boredom and frustration (I can think of a million songs before I actually get in front of the computer, then I go blank) I keyed in KIX. I wasn't a huge fan in the eighties, but I'll tell you from the songs I got last night that was totally my fault. I just downloaded the staples--Don't Close Your Eyes and Blow My Fuse--and they ROCK! I had forgotten, I guess. I'm calling on my posters here. I have a block of memory reserved for the boys from KIX so give me your picks (aside from the two mentioned) of what I should have. The ESSENTIAL Kix, if you will. Make sure you tune in tomorrow, I'll have an obscure one from Winger that I forgot about too. It's a good'un. G'day friends, Romans, and fellow Metalheads!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Robert Ethier said...

She Droped Me The Bomb was cool. Cold Blood was pretty cool too...man, I haven't listened to Kix in awhile...

11:01 AM  
Blogger Metal Mark said...

If you were living in central Maryland or south central Pennsylvania in the 80's then you knew who Kix were. The local radio stations played them as much as Motley Crue or Ratt in the mid 80's. You guys are mentioning later songs, but most of the Midnite Dynamite album is good. I like the debut a lot, but fans of their later stuff may not. Avoid the Cool Kids album though because it's a real misfire.

7:03 AM  
Blogger welovemetal said...

Kix seems to be getting much more support now then they ever did. I never really was that into them, but apparently they put on a great show.

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home